RBSCP would like to remind you that safeguarding remains a priority and if you have any concerns, we advise to follow the appropriate process as normal.
The below documents have been produced to help safeguard Children during the Coronavirus pandemic.
-Advice for Children
-Advice for Professionals
- Symptoms and information on the situation in the UK
- Coronavirus - Rochdale Council page
- Business Continuity for Rochdale Safeguarding Unit Child Protection Processes and Cared for Children Reviews
- The impact of Covid-19 on women and children experiencing domestic abuse
- NICE Guidelines
- SCIE Coronavirus Hub
- Barnardos Advice
- Safeguarding fact sheet for Volunteers
- Carers Hub - Offer of services
Carers Hub - Expression of interest form
Self Help Advice
- Helping children cope with stress
Coping with stress
RBSCP are keen to hear your views on this website.
Click here to tell us what you think.
Keep up to date with Safeguarding Children developments and the work of RBSCP by signing up for email alerts.If you would like to unsubscribe from updates you can do so at any time by sending an email to email@example.com