Keep Baby Safe Campaign Launch October 2020
RBSCP’s Keep Baby Safe campaign launch is being held on 20 October with an interactive, practitioner event being held in the morning (10.00 – 12.00) and repeated in the afternoon (14.00 – 16.00).
The launch will be held via MS Teams; a free, online, video conferencing platform.
Each launch event will last for two hours and will include:
• multi-agency practitioner training and a question and answer session on sudden infant death syndrome and updates on current evidence-based safer sleep advice delivered by the NW rep of the Lullaby Trust, the national charity which raises awareness of sudden infant death syndrome and provides expert advice on safer sleep for babies
• feedback on the issues identified and recommendations from the recent national Child Safeguarding Practice Review Panel review which explored sudden unexpected deaths in infancy
• overview of local multi-agency safer sleep for babies guidance and resources
Practitioners will only need to attend one of the launch events.
The launch is free to attend and open to all professionals and volunteers working with children, vulnerable adults and their families in the Rochdale borough.
To register for a free place, please email email@example.com with the following details:
· Launch event preference: morning / afternoon / no preference
Your personal details:
· Job title
· Agency / service and team
· Contact telephone number
· Email address
Please note, all correspondence relating to the launch event including confirmation of a place, agenda and video conferencing access arrangements will be sent to this email address and in applying for a place, the assumption is made that your line manager, where applicable, supports your attendance at the event.